How HomDoc uses and discloses such PHI is in accordance with the applicable Notice of Privacy Practices for the associated Secure Platform. HomDoc will not use or disclose information received from you for advertising, marketing, or other use-based data mining purposes and will not combine it with other data and will not sell it. When using our Sites, you may choose to interact with features from third parties that operate independently from HomDoc, such as social media widgets and links to third-party websites.
Table of Contents
1. Types of Personal Information We Collect.
2. How We Collect Personal Information.
3. How We Use Your Personal Information.
4. How We Share Your Personal Information.
5. Social Features.
6. Third Party Websites and Links.
7. Cookies and Information Used for Advertising.
8. Children’s Privacy.
9. Security of Personal Information.
10. Retention of Personal Information.
11. International Users.
13. How to Contact Us.
1. TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
While using our Sites, you may provide us with certain information about you. We or our advertising partners also may automatically collect information using cookies and other tracking technologies (see below). Personal Information that we collect through your use of the Sites may include IP Address, Device ID, and online identifier. business contact information (if you provide us with such information). We may use that Personal Information and link it to Internet or other electronic network activity information, and we may draw inferences about you from the information we collect. We may also collect your name, title, business contact information, phone number, date of birth, state, country, zip code, your health plan, email address or login identification information only if you provide us with such information directly when you begin registration to use a Secure Platform or complete a web form seeking more information.
2. HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect Personal Information using the following methods:
1. Directly from you when you provide it to us (such as information you enter into web forms, inquiries, responses, activity on the Sites, and during registration to use a Security Platform).
2. From third parties, such as analytics and email marketing service providers.
3. Automatically through tracking technologies (cookies, web beacons, log files), including over time and across third-party websites or other online services. “Cookies” are small files that a website stores on a user’s computer or device.
We and third parties may use session and persistent cookies for analytics and advertising purposes, as described herein. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you may set your browser to block certain cookies (see below). In accordance with applicable law, we may obtain your consent separately before collecting information by automated means using cookies or similar devices.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
1. Operate, maintain, supervise, administer, and enhance the Sites, including monitoring and
analyzing the effectiveness of content on the Sites, aggregate site usage data, and other usage of the Sites such as checking your eligibility and assisting you in completing the registration process.
2. Provide you with a tailored and user-friendly experience as you navigate our Sites.
3. Promote and market our Sites to you.
4. To complete the activity you specifically asked for, e.g., register on a Secure Platform, obtain more information, request a demo, or request an RFP.
5. Conduct research on users’ demographics, interests, and behavior based upon information provided during use of our Sites.
6. Anonymize and aggregate information for analytics and reporting.
7. Respond to law enforcement requests and court orders and legal process and carry out our legal and contractual obligations and enforce our rights.
8. Authenticate use, detect potential fraudulent use, and otherwise maintain the security of the Sites and safety of users.
9. Develop, test, improve, and demonstrate the Sites.
10. Any other purpose with your consent.
4. HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share Personal Information with third parties in certain circumstances or for certain purposes, including:
1. For business purposes. We may share your Personal Information with vendors and service providers, including our data hosting and data storage partners, analytics and advertising providers, technology services and support, and data security.
We also may share Personal Information with professional advisors, such as auditors, law firms, and accounting firms. We may disclose your name, email address, date of birth, phone number, and address if you provided it to us via a form on the website or during an incomplete or failed registration to Service Providers.
2. With your direction or consent. We may share your Personal Information with third parties if you request or direct us to do so. This includes your use of social media widgets on our Sites.
3. With affiliates within our corporate group. We may share your Personal Information with any subsidiaries within our corporate group.
4. Compliance with law. We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable law or any obligations thereunder, including cooperation with law enforcement, judicial orders, and regulatory inquiries.
5. In the context of a transaction. We may share your Personal Information connection with an asset sale, merger, bankruptcy, or other business transaction.
5. SOCIAL FEATURES
Certain features of the Sites and Apps permit you to initiate interactions between the Sites and third-party services or platforms, such as social networks (“Social Features”). Social Features include features that allow you to click and access HomDoc’s pages on certain third-party platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn as applicable, and from there to or our content on those platforms. Use of Social Features may entail a third party’s collection and/or use of your data. If you use Social Features or similar third-party services, information you post or otherwise make accessible may be publicly displayed by the third-party service you are using. Both HomDoc and the third party may have access to information about you and your use of both the Sites and the third-party service.
6. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND LINKS
7. COOKIES AND INFORMATION USED FOR ADVERTISING
8. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Our Sites are not intended for children under 16 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect or sell Personal Information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on these Sites or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete it. If you are the parent or guardian of a child under 16 years of age whom you believe might have provided us with their Personal Information, you may contact us using the below information to request that it be deleted.
9. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take steps to secure Personal Information through administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect against the risk of accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted through the Internet, and where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
10. RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We generally retain records only as long as necessary and as required for our business operations, for archival purposes, and/or to satisfy legal requirements. When determining the appropriate retention period for Personal Information, we take into account various criteria, such as the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the Personal Information; potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure; purposes for which we process your Personal Information; whether we can achieve those purposes through other means; and business operations and legal requirements. Because we maintain our Sites to protect from accidental or malicious loss and destruction, residual copies of your Personal Information may be retained in our backup and archival systems for a limited period of time, after which the information will be automatically deleted or put beyond use where deletion is not possible.
11. INTERNATIONAL USERS
13. HOW TO CONTACT US